Plena Healthcare occupational therapists are spread across Australia and provide services within residential aged care, community and disability settings.
Our OT’s are passionate about the care they provide and enjoy the rewarding relationships built with their clients. Achieving positive outcomes for clients and seeing progression is rewarding for our staff as well as the client’s family and facility staff.
Our experienced team perform reviews of functional daily tasks, equipment and environment to promote independence.
With us, you can expect to receive:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Pressure injury management
- Seating prescription
- Client education
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Pain therapy services
- Private functional rehabilitation and reconditioning
- Home modifications and home safety assessments
- Cognitive retraining
- Adaptive equipment recommendations