We’re here to help
Managing a wide range of acute and chronic conditions which affect movement, function, and independence. Our physiotherapists are passionate about providing the best care to our clients. We’re skilled at working with individuals to create a tailored plan that meets your needs and goals.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Pressure injury management
- Client education
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Pain therapy services
- Private functional rehabilitation & reconditioning
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Falls management & prevention
- Manual handling training
- Cognitive retraining
- Adaptive equipment prescription
Physiotherapy services are available within residential aged care, in private homes or via telehealth. For privately funded therapy services, we accept Private Health Insurance.
Speak to your onsite therapist or contact us today.
We offer more than just great physiotherapy, you’ll also receive value-adds with us. You can expect efficient and cost-effective solutions that exceed resident needs, support accreditation processes, and optimise funding.
With us, you can expect to receive:
- Physio care plans for each resident to ensure independence and mobility is a key focus of their holistic health care needs.
- Integration with your multi-disciplinary team, care planning with the nursing team, comprehensive assessments, and pain management programs.
- Assessments and care plans to support AN-ACC funding in activities of daily living and complex health care.
- Efficient claim management, accreditation and validation support – which leads to financial savings for your facility.